No move for us. At least now we can move forward on some other decisions that were waiting on this.
1) Bossy's bedroom carpet - if we were moving, we were going to put in a less expensive, neutral carpet. Now we will put in the gray carpet that we wanted (a little more expensive, but MUCH better).
2) Windows - we found out that yesterday that to fix 2/3 of the broken windows, it would be $110. So we will just do that and be done. The third window will be $316 plus installation....that will wait for now.
3) My car - I was concerned about taking on new debt right before we would try and get a new mortgage. Now I can get my new-to-me car whenever the time comes.
It is what it is. I am not holding my breath on moving....not like I did 6 years ago when we started this process. I honestly believe that there is a major factor at play that no one will just own up to.....education. G-man doesn't have the education they are looking for. Yes, it says "or equivalent work experience." But obviously they don't think he has that. I have played the education card already, and he doesn't listen to me. Until someone else tells him that is the problem.....nothing is going to change.
A part of me in relieved. I have WAY too much going on to worry about selling a house right now.