Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!!!

Greetings from a Winter Wonderland.  Right now, we have about 20 inches of fresh snow, and it is still coming down.  Kids and I are home from school and work.  G-man attempted to go to his part time job and couldn't get out of the driveway.  He is out there shoveling, and called work to say he wasn't coming in.  No idea if he will make it to his "real" job this evening.

G-man being home today throws off my plans.  I had already decided that a good part of today was going to be working on side hustles, and I will need the computer.  Well, when we both are home...we tend to get in each other's way, and the computer becomes an issue. 

Additionally, I asked him to go to the grocery store yesterday, and he decided that he didn't want to and would do it "tomorrow", aka today.  See above to how that plan is going.  The bulk cooking I was going to do today won't happen.....since I don't have the items I need.

Oh well, go with the flow.  I promised the kids we could watch a movie, play some Wii.  It is all good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... all that snow! Hope you and family have a relaxing day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When days like this pop up, just try to sit back and realize that it was meant to be! Hang in there and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete