Personal Goals 2010
1) Lose 25 lbs. Does gaining and losing the same 3 pounds count????
2) Exercise 2x a week, for at least 30 minutes each session. HAHAHAHAHA! I slay myself.
3) Wash the kitchen floor 1x per week. Floor definitely got washed more than it had, but 1x a week....yeah, no.
4) Categorize all the digital photos, and compile photobooks for each child, documenting ages 3-7. WOW, I really am ambitious!!! HAHAHA!
5) Finish my recipe book, typing at least 1 recipe per day. I can't believe that I actually wrote this.....
6) Continue my spiritual journey, and help my children learn with me. Closer to this one, but so far to go.
7) Find a daily skin care routine that I can actually afford, will do daily, and works! I did try on this one.....just couldn't find one I liked and could afford. But I will keep trying!
Blogging Goals 2010
1) I have lots of ideas of how to set up my blog. No idea how to do it.....gotta learn how. I did make some changes over the year, but it still isn't where I want.
2) Instead of posting 5 blog entries at once...do it as they happen! Better....but the problem actually became not blogging for a few days and running out of time.
3) Increase followers to 30 (which is double where I am now). YIPPEE.....Busted this one!!! You all ROCK.
4) Continue to be whole heartedly honest with you all.. I think I am honest with you. I screwed up alot of things, and told ya all the sorted details!
I am a perfectionist...and I really feel like if I can't do it BIG, and PERFECT, then "I don't have time." I think that is where alot of my goals went wrong. Stay tuned for the 2011 goals.....MUCH more scaled down!