Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July 4th - Yakezie Round-up, part 1

For those of us in the US, it is Independence Day!  The birth of a new nation....freedom from Mother England and a successful attempt to strike out on our own.  Just for the fun of it....I thought I would do a Yakezie list of where we all began....aka...the FIRST post on each of the blogs (or pretty close to the first one, in some cases).  This is in ABC order, and hopefully I got them all (but I am pretty sure I will miss someone....so to you who I miss, sorry!!!!!!  Let me know so I can make sure to add you to my blogroll)

I broke this into several parts....so you can look forward to more later (this takes a while to do, people! Good thing it is a long weekend).  Enjoy a trip down memory lane.

I have included both a link to the blog, as well as a direct link to the first post.  :)

    2 comments:

    1. Oh, here I am. Yea! That's what happens when you get behind on blog reading. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. @Jolyn....hee hee. Glad you found yourself.

      ReplyDelete