Sunday, December 27, 2009

It really is a sickness

I repurpose small boxes. You see a small box that is trash....I see some sort of organizational tool.

When I am at the end of my rope, I clean. I am a bad FlyBaby in this sense....I take out way more than 1 hour worth of stuff. And today's little mission is reorganizing these non-functional shelves in my kitchen into a home office. So I am collecting my little boxes and reassigning them organizational homes.

Add some decorative paper, and VOILA!

My plan for today is multilayered. This reorganization is accomplishing (in no particular order):

1) Cleaning out clutter
2) Finding what items I actually have and don't need to buy
3) Getting out my frustration about our budget
4) Kinda sorta starting to get the house ready for a potential move

No comments:

Post a Comment