Saturday, December 12, 2009

Here we go again

G-man is applying for yet another position that will allow us to relocate. We have been applying to this division since 2005...jobs usually only come up once a year. He has been the number 2 candidate a few times, but never can quite cross the finish line.

This relocation would be out of our own pocket, but housing and cost of living there is lower than where we are now. My parents live there, so we could live with them for a little while to get on our feet.

With the first few jobs, I was all set to move. Now, I hardly think about it. If it comes to be, then I will get excited. For now, it is business as usual. I told G-man that I don't want him looking at his old answers to the application. Start fresh....

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment